Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: I'm sorry, did you say $25 hundred?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    I'm sorry, did you say  hundred?!


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: I'm sorry, did you say $25 hundred?!

    I look at it this way- a modern reproduction may be a better piece of furniture, but the funky old antique has way more value on the market...
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  2. #2
    HB Super Moderator
    I'm sorry, did you say  hundred?!


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: I'm sorry, did you say $25 hundred?!

    Quote Originally Posted by bowtie427ss View Post
    We love our Altecs. Like any worthwhile hobby, passion is inspired.

    A lot of us "audio enthusiasts" have seen a lot of loudspeakers come and go over the years. What's amazing is the number of those enthusiasts that can still recall the first time they heard big Altecs. Sure, there are other speakers that some folks will have vivid first memories of. But, across the internet you will find far more people that relate to the experience of hearing their first Altecs more than all other brands combined. It takes a something special to garner a product following like that that spans decades.
    Amen to that Brother ! First time I heard Big Altecs.I had a grin from ear to ear.For like a week. Actually it has been lifelong now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.